Australia is one of the top study destinations for international students. As per the QS ranking, it is among the top 5 study destinations for international students who want to pursue an MBA abroad. Here are some top reasons why students choose to study an MBA in Australia:
- Australia is considered as one of the top 3 most live able countries in the world due to its excellent education system, high standard of living, friendly and y, laid-back lifestyle, and its undeniable natural beauty and vibrant city life.
- The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) allows countries around the world to recognise your qualification and issue the comparable qualifications for local use.
- MBA jobs in Australia are aplenty with international students allowed to can work up to 40 hours a fortnight while studying in Australia.
With more than 130 universities in Australia that offers MBA, the students definitely have a variety of university choices depending on their budget. In average, the tuition fee for MBA cost of MBA in Australia is AUD 54,000 annually. Meanwhile, the average cost of living in is will cost approximately AUD 20,700 annually depending on the place of living area, housing or accommodation, and the lifestyle of the student.
What if you do not have work experience?
Some top Australian colleges/universities do acknowledge students who have lesser work experience or no prior working experience in their MBA programs. Some colleges/universities even offer two variants of the program – the ‘executive MBA’ for students who have critical work experience and a NON-EXECUTIVE MBA for other students with no work experience.
MBA in Australia Without Work Experience
If you do not have any work experience and you wish to enroll on Australian colleges/university for MBA programme an MBA in Australia, don’t worry because you still can still apply for the program if you have meet these criteria:
Bachelor's Degree: candidates are more likely than not to finish a Bachelor degree in any field from a perceived college.
IELTS: Students need to demonstrate a decent IELTS score of a minimum 6.5 overall in IELTS with no band less than 6.0.
GMAT: Most Australian colleges and universities accept GMAT scores when granting admission to MBA program. A good GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score is required to get into the best college to pursue an MBA. However, the average GMAT score for admission to an Australian university is 590. It is a good idea to stay up to date on changes in the exam pattern and other such things.
Apart from these at, there are still is a lot of documentary preparation that needs to be done and the interview process is known to be extensive.
Here are some of the universities that offer an MBA program in Australia without work experience:
- Melbourne Business School (16 months)
- Macquire University (12 months)
- University of Tasmania (1.7 years)
- University of Canberra (2 years)
- Australian National University (1.5 years)
What if you do not have GMAT score? MBA in Australia Without GMAT
Are there any possibilities that the students can study in MBA without GMAT score?
The answer is yes! It is because The Australian Education System focuses on practical expertise which means the institutions, the Australian Education System gives credence to work experience as well as apart from the academic score. Furthermore Hence, even without GMAT, the Australian universities would require applicants you to have consistent high scores across you their high school and graduation. Here are some of the criteria to look for when you are that you need to pass when applying an MBA in Australia without GMAT:
- Bachelor's Degree: Candidates are more likely than not to finish a Bachelor degree in any field from a perceived college.
- IELTS: Students need to demonstrate a decent IELTS score of a minimum 6.5 overall in IELTS with no band less than 6.0.
- Work Experience: Having work experience of around 2-3 years certainly will be will certainly be invaluable to your application. A large portion of Australian the colleges and /universities are inclined to hopeful having gives great considerations to applicants with 2-3 years of work involved in their field experience.
In addition, here are some universities that also offer an MBA program in Australia without GMAT:
- ANU College of Business and Economics, Australia National University
- La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Macquire Graduate School of Management, Macquire University
What is the career opportunity are some career opportunities available after completing an MBA in Australia?
Finally, after completion of your MBA in Australia, you are eligible to apply for a to work visa. This visa enables the visa holder to stay and work in Australia. As an MBA student applicant, you can get a temporary graduate visa (SUBCLASS 485) once as an essential candidate. This Temporary Graduate Visa has two streams:, The Graduate Workstream and The Post-Study Workstream. Lastly Upon your graduation in your MBA program, here are some you’ll be able to explore and pursue some of the top careers that you can pursue after completing MBA in Australia.
- Financial Services
- IT/ Computer Services
- Consulting/ Professional Services
Interested in pursuing an MBA in Australia? Now is the right time to kick start your career!. Intake has helped numerous students to pursue their MBA dream in Australia. Let yourself be one of them Explore your career opportunities in Australia with Intake! Contact us now!