Each year, the University of Southampton offers a range of subject scholarships to international master’s students. They are awarded based on academic merit. You can get a maximum of £3,000, which will be deducted from your tuition fees. This scholarship is for postgraduate master’s study in the The Faculty of Environmental and Life Sciences.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classed as an international student
- be paying your fees yourself
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on an eligible course
- meet the academic requirements
- pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter.
- achieved a 1st or equivalent in your undergraduate studies
This scholarship is for postgraduate master’s study in the The Faculty of Environmental and Life Sciences.
up to £3,000 off your tuition fees
Scholarship application deadline