Each year, the University of Southampton offers a range of subject scholarships to international master’s students. They are awarded based on academic merit. You can get a maximum of £9,000, which will be deducted from your tuition fees. This scholarship is for postgraduate master’s study in all Chemistry master’s programmes.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classed as an international student
- be paying your fees yourself
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on an eligible course
- meet the academic requirements
- pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter
This scholarship is for postgraduate master’s study in all Chemistry master’s programmes.
up to £9,000 off your tuition fees
Scholarship application deadline