The International Postgraduate Taught Scholarships are available to applicants from all international countries, with the exception of mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. The scholarships of £3,000 and £5,000 are offered to applicants who have been offered a place on one of the School’s MSc programmes starting September 2022 and have achieved either a 2:1 or a 1st classification (or equivalent) in their Bachelor’s degrees respectively.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classed as an international student
- be paying your fees yourself
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on an eligible course
- meet the academic requirements
- pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter.
- achieved a 1st or equivalent in your undergraduate studies
This scholarship is for postgraduate master’s study in the The Faculty of Social Sciences.
up to £3,000 or £5,000 off your tuition fees
Scholarship application deadline