The study abroad journey is an exciting experience that can be taken by two paths. One path is where you go alone, you handle your research, university application, and visa processes yourself. The second path is what we like to call the Intake path, where you get the help of professional counsellors to assist you with research, university application, and visa processes for FREE.
Over time, many questions have been raised about the services of an Intake Advisor. So here are answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions about Intake Advisor:
Why do I need an Intake Advisor?
· Because you want to reduce stress and save yourself time and energy.
· Because you do not know everything, and you will need professional guidance.
· Because they know what to do! They have worked with thousands of students over the years and are experienced with handling applications.
· Because they have a relationship with representatives from Universities abroad.
· Because they have frequent meetings with University representatives and so they have all the latest information on university applications and visa processes.
A popular African proverb states that if you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. So why not go far with Intake?!
When do I need an Intake Advisor to step in?
As soon as you decide that you want to study abroad and you have a tuition budget to work with, that’s when you should reach out to an Intake Advisor.
An Intake Advisor would be able to advise you on the best choice of course and University that would fit your qualifications and your tuition budget. Visit our previous blog post to see how much it costs to study abroad.
What Services do Intake Advisors Offer?
· Free Advisory Service
· Free Application Service
· Pre-Departure Briefing
· Meeting with Institution Representatives
· Accommodation Arrangement
· Passport, Visa & Travel service
Over the past 27 years of existence, Intake Advisors have helped thousands of students study abroad and for no service fee at all, and you could be next!
If you have any more questions, kindly reach out to us, we will be more than ready to help.