Intake has helped many students to successfully apply for scholarships, and so we have accumulated many years of experience in this area. If you would like to apply for a scholarship then Intake would be glad to assist you in preparing your application along with all the required documents. Please be aware that the application requirements for scholarships change year by year, as well as the amounts offered and the universities that offer them. You can obtain the latest scholarship information from your local Intake office or use the link in our website to access scholarship information for all universities.
Joint Intake/Creative Arts, University for the Scholarships
Joint Intake/Anglia Ruskin University Scholarships
UNDERGRADUATE: 2000 euro for undergraduate student who have achieved BBB grades or above (or equivalent international qualification. *1000euro to undergraduate who ‘ve achieved CCC grades or above.
POSTGRADUATE: 2000 euro to student with a 2.1, who are applying for a postgraduate degree
* 1000 euro to student with a 2.2 who are applying for a postgraduate taught degree
This scholarship is a fee discount we’ll deduct from your tuition.
if you are studying an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course, we will award the scholarship in your first year.
if you are studying a research program, we will award the scholarship each year that you pay full school fee.
To be eligible, you must be an international student.
starting a course in the 2020/21 or 2021/22 academic year at our Cambridge or chemiford campuses.
undergraduate should have achieved CCC grades or above at A Level
postgraduate student should have hold 2.2 or above
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
• The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all the following requirements below:
• Required Language: English.
• Eligible Countries: All world countries.
• An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
• The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
• The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
• The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
• Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Joint Intake/Cranfield University Scholarships
Joint Intake/University of Bradford Scholarships
Sub-Sahara African scholarship:
* All students from Nigeria, Kenya and Botswana will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 60% or above.
Eligibility: Student must be from an African country.
How to apply:
These scholarships are automatically processed, and no separate application is required
Joint Intake/Bangor University Scholarships
UNDERGRADUATE up to 3000 euro for 1yr 50/50 as a discount in your tuition fee and a discount in your accommodation up to 1000 euro per 2 and 3
POSTGRADUATE: up to 3000 split 50/50 as a discount in your tuition fee and a discount in your accommodation fee.
scholarship is shared equally between your tuition fees and accommodation
Several criteria will be put into consideration when awarding this scholarship including course choice, Academic performance, personal statement.
Joint Intake/University of Greenwich Scholarships
International scholarship award for undergraduate and post graduate 2021/2022:
* International students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.
*You have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2021 or January 2022.
*You will pay fees at the international rate.
*You are not receiving any other scholarships from the University or another sources.
How to apply: students is to complete a scholarship form to be considered.
Joint Intake/University of Sunderland Scholarships
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
1500 pounds discount for undergraduate students and 1000 pounds discount for postgraduate students
* All international student studying on campus undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- ALUMNI LOYALITY SCHEME
20% wavier on the full cost of course to reward loyal alumni who return to study a postgraduate degree at the university.
* Graduate of the university who enroll on full or part time postgraduate course Master of Arts (MA), Master of science (MSc), Master of Law (LLM), Master of Business Administration (MBA).
* To be eligible for this scheme you will have received a relevant undergraduate (Level 6) or postgraduate (Level 7) qualification either on campus from the University of Sunderland, through a transnational education partner of the University of Sunderland or from Sunderland Polytechnic (full-time or part-time) or have successfully
completed a study abroad or exchange course at Level 6 – 8 at the University.
* Any postgraduate research program of study resulting in the following awards: Master of Philosophy
(MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Professional Doctorate (DProf), Doctor of Business Administration
(DBA), Doctor of Education (EdD), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) by Existing Published or Creative Works.
* Postgraduate certificate of education (PGCE) courses are not eligible
* Apprenticeship courses are not eligible
* Courses less than 180 credit is not eligible
Joint Intake/University of Dundee Scholarships
5000 pounds per year (15,000 for a 3-year degree, 20,000 pounds for 4 years, 25,000 pounds for a 5-year degree)
September 2021 only
* Student must be studying a full-time undergraduate program excluding program in school of medicine or school of dentistry
* Be domicile in Africa
* Have international fee status
-Africa scholarship (POSTGRADUTE)
September 2021 - January 2022
duration - 1year
* Student must be studying a full time 180 credits postgraduate taught program over the course of 1 year and if student is studying a course for 2 years will have it for both years
* Be domicile in Africa
* Have international fee status.
Joint Intake/Highlands and Islands University Scholarships
Joint Intake/Creative Arts, University for the Scholarships
Joint Intake/Aston University Scholarships
Aston university has 3 main university.
1 Vice chancellor's scholarship which is 8,000 pounds for UG, and PG. PG research student are not eligible to apply for this.
Deadline for courses starting in September is
• Must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
• Must hold an offer for full time UG or PG Taught programme at the university.
• Must meet all the condition set out in their offer letter.
• Pay their programme deposit (if applicable) by the deadline stipulated in their offer letter.
• Must attain the appropriate IELTS or English Language qualification.
2 Global ambassador 3000 pounds. This is for UG and PG. MBA excluded.
3 Global excellence scholarship is 2000, and 5000 pounds for UG and PG, starting in September 2021 and January 2022.
Scholarship of 2000 pounds is for UG students with 2:1
Scholarship of 5000 pounds is for student with 1st class.
Joint Intake/Brunel University Scholarships
International Excellence Scholarship 2021/22:
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for international students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
To apply you need to have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
• Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
• Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
*Must be classed as an Overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored).
*Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated master’s programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
*Must complete the correct Scholarship 'register your interest form' by the stated deadline.
* All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Joint Intake/Swansea University Scholarships
Joint UKEAS/University of Kent Scholarships
Joint UKEAS/University of Salford Scholarships
There are several scholarship options for Nigerian students.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas Scholarship Scheme. Their mission is to train Nigerians to qualify as graduates, professionals, technicians and craftsmen in the field of engineering, geology, science and management in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria or abroad for MSc and PhD scholarships.
Please visit the website: www.ptdf.gov.ng
Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
FORD Foundation International Fellowship Programme provides opportunities for advanced study to individuals who will use this education to become leaders in their respective fields and in their own countries.
Please visit the website: www.pathfind.org
* For only post graduate students.
* Scholars are personally selected by British High Commissioners throughout the world, sometimes in partnership with appropriate sponsoring organizations.
*Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
*Return to your country of citizenship for two years after your award has ended.
*Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
*Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes.
*Apply to three different eligible UK university country
How to apply:
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the 'apply' button on your country's page on the Chevening website.