Since our foundation in 1952, we have grown into one of the most innovative and successful independent education providers in UK.
Students are taught by outstanding teachers and supported by a talented welfare and support team who are experienced at nurturing and guiding international pupils so that every student fulfils their potential within the British educational system.
CATS offer high school programmes at four exceptional campuses, located in Cambridge, Canterbury and London in the UK. Our students benefit from living and learning in four of the most prestigious university cities in the World.
With a CATS education, students look forward to:
• Exceptional modern school campuses with boarding programmes designed to meet the needs of international students
• One-to-one support from Personal Tutors and specialist Higher Education advisers who guide students through each step of their university application journey.
• Expert teachers who use innovative methods to help both native and non-native English speakers to excel in their academic studies.
•Developing life-long friendships with students from all over the world.
•Achieving academically success, while also expanding interests to become the well-rounded candidate universities look for.
• Participating in a wide range of enriching extracurricular activities such as sports, art, robotics, coding club, Young Enterprise, etc.
Entry year for international students:
CATS College UK
• January: GCSE, Pre-Programme, A level, University Foundation Programme (UFP), Fast Track UFP and Academic English Module (AEM)
• April: Pre-Programme, A level and AEM
• June: Pre-Programme, AEM and summer
• September: GCSE, Fast Track GCSE, Pre-Programme, A level, Fast Track A level, IB Diploma, UFP and AEM