The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for Masters students commencing study in September 2022. The Dean's Excellence Scholarship Programme is based on merit and available to all applicants of Business School taught Masters.
Dean's Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- Can demonstrate strong academic performance – on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
The scholarships are available for all taught Masters and all nationalities.
You can only apply for the scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so. The scholarship selection panel can only consider your application if you hold an active offer throughout your scholarship application process (meaning if your offer is declined at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline you will no longer be eligible). You can apply to the scholarship only once within one recruitment cycle.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are fully sponsored by your employer
- You are in receipt of a full scholarship
- You have already accepted another scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School
- You submit a scholarship application prior to having secured an offer for the programme you are applying to and you will not be able to re-apply
Awards of £5,000 and £10,000
Scholarship application deadline