The Northumbria Global Scholarship – for EU and International Students joining in September 2022
We are delighted to offer the Northumbria Global Scholarship, awarding EU and International students a £3,000 discount in the first year of their three-year Undergraduate Degree.
Come and start your journey with Northumbria University - what are you waiting for?
Join us, and get ready to #TakeOnTomorrow.
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, you do not need to make a separate application
- The Global Scholarship is awarded as a fee discount in the first year of study only
- Sponsored students are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students undertaking the GDL qualification are not entitled to the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students who are progressing from a partner institute where reduced fees and bespoke offers have been agreed, are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students joining with advanced entry to Level 5 and 6 (top-up awards) are not eligible for the Global Scholarship
- Students who are progressing from a Foundation Year are eligible for the Global Scholarship
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship is awarded as a fee discount and is not a cash sum
- If you defer your place, the Global Scholarship offer will be withdrawn
- If you are required to repeat a year, the Global Scholarship will not be applied again
- The University's decision is final and cannot be challenged; there is no right of appeal
To be eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship, you must:
- Be an EU or International student with ‘Overseas’ fee status
- Be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Be accepted and enrolled on a Full-Time Undergraduate course at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus, in September 2022
- Meet all individual course requirements
Scholarship application deadline