Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship 2023 in the UK is an excellent opportunity for UK or international students belonging to any nationality. The underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply here. This fully-funded scholarship is designed to support and encourage those groups to continue their postgraduate studies in the international environment. The courses available for the master’s level involve the following fields: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, and Machine Learning. These scholarships promote black students and female candidates as they are being suppressed in the mentioned areas of study. Therefore, the eligible candidates should not miss the chance to avail this opportunity as the lucky ones will make their slots here.
Benefits of the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship UK:
- The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, i.e. £12,250.
- For international students, the cost of the tuition fee is £28,950.
- Living allowance of £15,480.
- Annual travel scholarship of £2,200.
- One-off equipment grant of £1,700.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship:
- Everyone from any nationality can apply to either the UK or an international student.
- Should be female or belong to any underrepresented group, especially black students.
- Belongs to one of the following ethnicities: Black or/and White African, Black or/and White Caribbean, or other mixed backgrounds.
- Confirmed offer to study in any of the available courses.
Scholarship application deadline