All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for October 2022 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme.
Based on the eligibility criteria below, scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have studied their full undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at a UK based institution
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Up to £7,500 off tuition fees
Scholarship application deadline