All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for October 2022 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme.
Applicants for programmes commencing in 2022/23
Based on the eligibility criteria below, these scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Up to £7,500 off tuition fees
Scholarship application deadline