Global Futures Scholarship
The University of Manchester is proud to offer awards totalling more than £1.7 million to international students, commencing their studies in September 2022. The scholarship is open to both prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
We are offering seven merit-based undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 to international students domiciled in the following countries in Southeast Asia:
Students must be taking one of the following qualifications: A-Level, IB, Integrated Programme (Singapore), STPM (Malaysia).
Please note the application form will only be made available to you once you have applied and received an offer.
Applications will be considered from international fee-paying students domiciled in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Applicants must be applying for direct first-year entry in 2022 and have, or be working towards one of the following qualifications: A-Level, IB, Integrated Programme (Singapore), STPM (Malaysia).
- Applicants for the Southeast Asia awards must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study a full-time programme at Manchester and must submit an online scholarship application form by 22 May 2022.
- Awards will be made following the confirmation of examination results between February and August 2022 depending on the qualification taken.
- The application form will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders.
- Applicants will be considered for the award based on academic merit and the quality of their scholarship application.
- Applicants must be self-funded (ie not sponsored).
- Applicants for Medicine (MBChB) Dentistry (BDS) or Architecture degrees are not eligible for the award.
- Applicants must have selected The University of Manchester as their FIRM UCAS choice by 22 May 2022.
Scholarship application deadline