Intake is delighted to announce that we will be offering 3 fully funded scholarships to selected outstanding individuals to study a one year postgraduate Master's degree in the UK starting in September 2022.
Visit the website to know more about the programme and apply for your scholarship now https://intake.education/tw/intake-scholarship
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Tuition fees up to £25,000 for a 1 year Master’s programme in the UK
- Living Expenses in the UK to include accommodation and monthly living allowance (up to £18,000 in London and £15,000 outside London)
- Economy class travel to the UK from and returning to their home country only (booked by Intake)
- Visa fees
- Health Surcharge
- TB testing fee
- Travel allowance to ensure smooth arrival
The Intake Scholarship is open to any student who wishes to study for a postgraduate Master's degree in the UK, subject to the following restrictions:
- You must be a citizen of the country where the application is made. (NOTE: you cannot be a British or Dual British Citizen)
- You must submit all your university applications through Intake before you can apply for the scholarship. Intake will have the final decision on whether any application is submitted to a particular university.
- You must a hold a minimum GPA equivalent of a 2:1 from a prestigious university.
- The award will be subject to you being unconditionally successful in at least one of your university applications by the deadline of May 31 2022. Note: Finance conditions are exempted.
- You cannot be an employee, former employee or family member of a current/former employee of Intake or any of our UK university partners.
- You must be willing to accept all terms & conditions. These can be found here.
- You must be willing to be an active participant in the Intake Scholarship Alumni Group and their associated activities.
- Intake does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion or sexual orientation, etc.